As Tunalar Otomotiv Ticaret A.Ş., Tunalar Motorlu Araçlar Ticaret A.Ş., M.N.B Oto Kiralama Nakliyat Ticaret A.Ş., M.N.B. Bilişim Hizmetleri ve Ticaret A.Ş., TUNALAR Sigorta Aracılık Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti. (shall be hereinafter collectively referred to as “Tunalar”), we respect and value the secrecy of private life. For that reason, we want to provide you information about your rights concerning the use and protection of your personal data under the scope of the Law No. 6698 Protection of Personal Data (shall be hereinafter referred to as “KVKK”).
a) Data Controller
You are informed that we, as Tunalar, process your personal data in our capacity as the data controller under the scope of the Law No. 6698 Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation.
b) The purpose of processing your personal data
• Management of the candidate employee/ intern selection and placement processes,
• Carry out the application process of the candidate employees/interns,
• Planning human resources processes
• Carry out communication activities,
• Provide information to you about the sector over our website,
• Provide information to you about the details of our service,
• Introduction of our corporate structure and policies,
• Performance by our work units the works needed to allow you take advantage of the services provided by Tunalar,
• Ensure the measurement and increase of customer satisfaction,
• Collection and evaluation of the complaints and suggestions concerning the services provided by Tunalar,
• Proposing to you the services provided by Tunalar; Planning and/ or conducting the market research activities for the marketing and sales of the products and services,
Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes indicated below, under the scope of the legal reasons specified below and are stated in the article 5(2) of KVKK: “c) The obligation to process the personal data belonging to the parties of the contract, provided that they are directly related to the execution or performance of a contract”; “f) the necessity to process the personal data in order to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and liberties of the related person are not thereby harmed”:
c) To Whom and For Which Purpose the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred?
Your personal data processed by our company shall be transferred to our group of companies pursuant to the article 5 (1) of KVKK for the purpose of the fulfilment of the purpose explained in the paragraph (b) of this privacy statement based on your explicit consent; If needed and requested, your personal data may be shared with the relevant public institutions and organizations pursuant to the article 8(2) of KVKK for the purpose of the fulfilment of the legal obligations under the relevant legislation without seeking the explicit concept of the relevant person.
d) The Method and Justification for Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data are obtained in electronic environments using automatic or non-automatic methods in order to fulfil the purposes specified in the paragraph (b) of this privacy statement based on the legal reasons stated in the article 5(2) of KVKK.
• The relevant person establishes communication by sending an email message or making a phone call,
• You forward your job application to us together with the job application form appearing on our website,
e) Your rights under the scope of the article 11 of KVKK
You have rights under the scope of the article 11 of KVKK in your capacity as the data owner and you may forward all your requests concerning those rights using the methods indicated below by filling out all the information specified in the relevant person application form pursuant to the article 11 and paragraph 1 of the article 13 of the communique on the principles and procedures of application to the data controller,
• By coming to our company in person at the address “Tunalar Fiat Plaza, Söğütlü, 61100, Akçaabat / Trabzon”,
• Over our registered email address email@example.com,
• Through notary public or registered mail in writing in order to identify you and not to provide information to wrong persons,
• Sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org using safe electronic signature, mobile signature or electronic mail address previously notified by you to our company and recorded in our systems, or by using other methods to be determined by the board in the future.
f) Personal Data Retention Period
If the purpose of processing the personal data no longer exists, Tunalar deletes and removes the personal data or anonymize them along with the expiry of mandatory retention period under the scope of the relevant laws and other relevant regulations,
g) Changes and Updates
This privacy statement was issued under the scope of the Law No. 6698 Protection of Personal Data and other relevant legislation. Changes may be made on this privacy statement in line with the changes in the relevant legislation and/ or the purposes and policies of processing personal data adopted by Tunalar.